Thursday, November 7, 2013

Leading the Way!

While I am by no means the innovator of Circular Needle Weaving [and I will write more on this at a later date], I may well be helping to spark a new use for the Knifty Knitter looms---for something other than knitting hats!

I posted certain of my initial results on Facebook and found that a number of my fiber friends would love to be able to re-establish a relationship with their circular knitting looms; in just this way. 

So, for the last few days I've been re-warping and weaving, and I'm getting things ready with respect to providing a pictorial tutorial to get everyone started on the basic techniques used in Circular Weaving on a Knifty Knitter Loom.  I'll show you how to warp the loom, tie off the center, and get you started on the first few rounds of weaving. So---  Stay tuned!

Blessings~
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment